Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chapter 44~ War Cries


Edward and I stand atop that hill for what seems like an eternity, I need to get inside I need to get to Esme, I can feel her fear. Fortunately she hasn't been touched or hurt. " Edward I can't wait much longer."

" I know, they are close only a few more minutes, we will charge them Bella, we are ending this tonight!"

He is so confident, " God, I hope so, I'm so scared."

He wraps his arms around me, " I know its going to be alright. I won't leave you."
I lift my head and smash my lips into his. I kiss him with everything I have. I connect him with me, A goodbye, a new beginning, an End? I have no idea, but I know where he goes I follow. " I love you Edward."

" I love you so much more then any words can describe Bella." Our arms wrap each other up. I bite hard on his lips breaking skin. He gasps slightly.

" Bite me Edward." He looks at me confused. " Do you trust me?" He nods. " Then Bite me!"

He touches his lips with mine again and bites down. Our blood intertwines, I hear his breath hitch. I know in this moment he can hear inside my head. 

" I know you hear me Edward, and feel me, let my blood connect us, use my strength, let my gift power through you."

" Bella?" He lifts his head, his eyes gazing at me with intensity.

" My blood is a gift Edward, we all know this but they." I point to the castle, " Want to use it as a curse, don't let them, you can feel me now in here." I place my hand on his heart. " My power is inside of you, it lasts only a short while, I didn't give you enough for forever, but at least I know you can fight them."

" I can hear your thoughts."

I chuckle, " Yes, so you know how much I love you."

He kisses me one last time. Suddenly we feel the ground shake below our feet, we turn and see the army, our army. Wolves, and vampires alike, together. 

" Lets end this!" I say as we all charge down the hill.

Edward clasps my hand with his, the army splits half go toward the North Entrance and the rest follow Edward and I to the south. " Stay with me Bella." Edward whispers it but I hear him loudly.

" Always my love." 

As we reach the courtyard all the red capes turn toward us, they tear their robes from their bodies and like volcano meeting a tornado it is a storm of chaos and destruction. I keep close to Edward, I watch as he shatters vampire after vampire to pieces. Thank God I gave him the power I yield. 

" Isabella!" I turn to see Caius standing a few feet from my face.

" Asshole." I say sarcastically and curtsey.

" Such language, didn't mummsie or daddy teach you manners?"

" You talk too much, how about we pretend you gave me a lame ass monologue about how you are going to drain every last drop of blood from my pathetic body and  make the world bow down to your craptastic godliness!"

" You are severely outnumbered, not JUST by what you see before you but by what lies within those castle walls." His eyes gleam with fire. He is angry but confident.

" I assume you are referring to Alice? or My wonderful parents?"

He shrugs. " Sorry to break it to you but your crystal ball was set ablaze right along side your GPS marine." His face fell, it was thrilling.

" Alice, and Demetri?" I simply nodded.

His eyes scanned around, looking for what I assume was help. But everyone was busy defending themselves, we were winning out here, he could see it. " I am sure good old mom and pop will be just as easy to defeat, UNCLE C!"

" YOU FOOLISH CHILD!" He ran at me, clueless, desperate, and soon to be a memory.

I raised my hands and sent a rush of air at him, he flew back along with anyone else in his path and slammed against a stone wall. I saw his arms and face fracture slightly, I couldn't help but smile. " Not looking so good there C."

" Do your worst witch, you will fail, Aro knows I am here, in moments the courtyard will be filled with even more hell!"

I started laughing as I slowly walked toward him, " Well I imagine my army on the north end is keeping them very busy."

" Army?"

" mmhmmm, I think its something in the hundreds." I shrug. " No matter, you have the honor of my undivided attention right now."

He put his hands up in defense, " Bella, lets work something out."

I shook my head, " tsk tsk tsk, sorry I am having way too much fun making you my bitch!"

He stumbled up onto his feet, " Be reasonable, I can help you."

I cock my head to the side, " Are you going to cry?" I ask

" Bella, Isabella, listen, this isn't what you want!"

Now I was full on hysterical, " Oh this is exactly what I want... and now I am bored."

I get an inch from his face, " Any last words?"

He slammed his eyes shut, I felt  his hands grip my shirt and weakly try to push me from him. I took my hands and squeezed around his wrists crumbling them before his eyes... That made him cry.

" You should have tried to bargain with me years ago, I lost so much because of you and my parents."

" Pleeassse" he whimpered

" No!" I gripped his neck and lifted him, I squeezed, slowly, forcefully, " You get nothing but death from me!" With one last push his entire body crystallized and shattered before me.

I stared at the tiny facets, I felt a little lighter in that moment, and realized, I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. Bella the badass!! Wooohooo!! Now I have a little more hope that they will ALL be ok. Still kinda worried about Esme though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the war has started, and I am so proud of Bella, who knew she could be such a warrior. I am confident the good guys will win, and I am hoping Alice and Aro get what they deserve. Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete